Is SEO For Chiropractic Offices Different Than Other Industries?
Yes, SEO for Chiropractic offices is different than a lot of other industries because you are going to be competing in a health-related niche which is one of the most difficult ones to rank in.
This will require an advanced level of understanding in SEO. The reason it is a difficult area to compete for online is because of the vast amount of local practices in your industry. Some industries like the “automotive machine shop industry” will naturally be less competitive, just because of the lack of businesses in that industry.
What is a good SEO strategy to implement to be successful in Ranking your website on Google for chiropractic-related keywords?
1. You are going to need to create a plan and decide which keywords you are going to be going after with a time frame for when you want to accomplish this. This will require you to do your homework and do your keyword research. Good SEO takes time so an important thing to keep in mind is to be patient.
2. It’s going to be a good idea to take a look at what your competition is doing on page 1 of Google and see what you can reverse engineer and re-apply to your website. An example of this is finding out what their website title looks like and put your own spin on it to fit your company. The main reason you want to do this is that whatever they are doing is obviously working so you don’t have to reinvent the wheel.
3. You will need to look at your On-Page SEO and optimize your URL structure, Page Titles, Pictures, H2 headings, and all other content to be geared towards your niche and target keywords. Why is this important? Well, because the “Google bot” will read your website in order of importance in this manner.
4. You will need to look into your competitor’s backlinks profile to see how many links they have and find out if you can also get links from their same sources.
5. During this time that you are waiting on Google to index your website for the keywords you have decided to go after, it’s going to be a good idea to upload to your blog. In order to make this process easier for you, have someone write up a couple of articles for you in advance. This way you can distribute the articles on your blog regularly to show Google that your website is active and an authority in your industry.
Depending on how well you implement these steps to your website will determine how long it will take for your website to rank for your desired keywords.
For more information about creating a winning SEO plan for your business apply here for a free strategy session.